Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Mozart: The Teeny-Bopper Fuckwad

I didn’t want to write this post, mostly because I knew that if I did I would get really heated. But after listening to the travesty that is The Magic Flute I couldn’t hold the disdain in my chest any longer.

Mozart is the death of good music. He’s all glitz, no substance, just a teeny-bopping fool who doesn’t understand that there’s more to music than just bravado, power and mainstream numbness. He’s a pop-star, nothing more.

And to make things worse, I can’t believe that the court would give him any sort of recognition over Signiori Salieri. I remember crying tears of joy when I heard that such a hard-working, dark and indy composer would be given such an honor… but no… it appears the court has got a hard-on for a young cute new pop composer. Honestly, I wouldn’t be surprised to hear that at many of Mozart’s concerts it’s not even him conducting, he’s probably conducting-syncing. What a douche.

And yet everyone loves him… they can’t get enough of the Magic Flute, Don Giovanni or any of the other mainstream shit streams that come out of his brain. I don’t get it… doesn’t anyone respect originality to the point of the music being so good that it’s not good anymore?! That’s the music I want to love… something so Nuevo that it ceases to be good… that’s how good it is.

But until then we’ll just have sit and listen to fucking Mozart, and watch him get all the money.

What a fuck.

Maybe I’ll pretend to haunt him… maybe that’ll frighten some sense into him… or better yet I’ll let Salieri know that he should do that.

Yeah, that’s how I’ll knock down this Mozart “Hannah Montana” Monster. Hannah Montana is the name of a classical singer in my neighborhood who sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment